Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Art Of Living






I was someone, one of many
Looking for that special something
If there was any!
To set me right and get me back
From disappointment, pain, sorrows and anger attacks!!

So I did this cool workshop
A one of a kind 4 day course!
About which I’d heard from many a trusted source!!
I can still remember my time there very well!
As it is the only past memory upon which I dwell!!

Cause as they say the past is history
And the future is big mystery!
So take the gift that is the present
And always live in the moment!!

The workshop had many flavors
Some were absolutely-do as you’re told
Others-tried tested and old (ancient)!!
But the one thing that called out to inner me!
Which made me look inside for the first time and see!!

Sudarshan Kriya was the name of the exercise
Learnt by the intelligent, taught by the divine and practiced by the wise!!

To say it changed my life
Is an understatement of the highest degree!
So to very humbly describe my kriya experience
I want to say that it has set me free!!!

Giving it my 100% always
And aiming for the highest!
Two very simple pieces of advice
Which help you become one of the best!!

Good times and bad-its all part of the parcel
So smile a lot and don’t fret about past or future
As opposite values are complementary in nature!!

I learnt not to find intentions behind other’s actions!
And not to be a football of other’s opinions!!

Everyone can be emotionally and mentally at par
Just by accepting people and situations as they are!!
So don’t ever lose your smile as you live your life
Not taking but giving!!
And that in itself is the Art of Living!!!


JAI GURUDEVA

Ayush

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ayush
    Poem is great, I think you covered many of the vital points of part1 course. Enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete